Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

PAAC internship weeks 2 and 3

It's been three weeks since I began my internship at Pyramid Atlantic Art Center (PAAC). My orientation to the different studios is still on, and I've been busy helping out in prepping for workshops, making pulp for paper making, putting up artworks for an exhibition etc.  I just made my first batch of paper using fabric (I will post photos soon.) I have also started some screen printing and etching experiments. It’s good to be back in the print room.

making paper with a mould and deckle 
the paper press and drying rack

working on the plate

first proofs 

screen printing

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures.You are making paper too! I am sure when you look back at your time here it will be some of the best and happiest memories ever :)

    ReplyDelete